Sunday, March 23, 2008

Information from other sources - tommorrow.sg

From http://tomorrow.sg/comment/view/6107388

Quote:

I just received a call today from SNAPZ said is a free make over service and not selling anything and totally free. Initially I was agreed to go down for my appointment, after I google about this company and the comments posted here, I decided cancelled my appointment. If not dont knw what will going on tomorrow.
Posted by Anonymous Coward* on 10 January, 2008 - 5:31pm
reply to this comment

I totally agree! Dun have to waste time to go down for the stupid free makeover. I was there last saturday, greeted by their so called "image consultant". He started talking to me & asking me questions but after 10mins I was getting impatient so I asked him if we can start the shoot right away but he was just ignored my question & kept on talking. So when I appeared to be impatient then he said we can proceed to the studio. After he showed me around & after changing my clothes, he asked me to wait to do the make-up. While waiting he was telling me how personalised their services was, they dun serve walk-in customers, that's why everyone customers has personalised make-up artiste & image consultants. Then he said a few of their make-up artiste took leave on that day & one of them took MC that morning. The only make-up artiste & hairstylist was then doing a VIP member and I was getting impatient after waiting for 15mins so I told him in that case since you know your makeup artiste took MC in the morning then you should call & tell me to come later & not let me waste my time waiting, but he just kept quiet without further explaining. So after the photo session ended he ask me to proceed downstairs to see the pictures. After viewing the pictures he was explaining to me the kinds of special effects they could do to the pictures like removing the lines,eyebags,moles etc. He was rather inexperienced doing the special effects & I was getting impatient again cos as if I never seen this kind of photo effects before so I said ;forget it, just let me choose my 2 photos. But he ignored me & keep on fixing the photo. FInally after he finished and very pleased of himself finishing the special effect, he said he will show me more photos of what their professional designers did but I wasn't interested anymore & told him NO, just let me choose my photos. But he said "Oh, you cannot choose your photos, we will choose it for you!" I was really pissed off by then so I said what is the use of you choosing when I cannot choose what I like then in that case you can delete all my photos I dun want it! But he just ignored me & carried on choosing the photos he like. So after he chose the 2 photos, he left to take the CD & feedback form. So I wrote 'very disappointed in the services' & I know he wasn't pleased when he saw my feedback so after he copied the photos into the CD, he just passed the CD to me without putting it in a CD case. So I just took the CD & walked out. What kind of service is this!!! Is this how you do business? He told me that one of the bosses owns one of the hotels in s'pore which makes me more disappointed. Don't they know that it takes 10yrs to build up your reputation but it just takes 1day to destroy it? I was really tempted to call up the company & complain to the manager but I guess not. What if this is really the strategy of the company? Then I would be wasting my time calling. Anyway, if any of you intends to go for the free make-over, please think twice & be mentally prepared!
Posted by minnie on 3 September, 2007 - 10:03am
reply to this comment

Unquote

No comments: