Friday, November 2, 2012

Requests for updates (If Any)

Hi Readers, If you are reading this page, then it is very likely you have been a victim of unethical business practices from a makeover studio. I started this page in year 2008 in order to warn people of the practices of Snapz Image consultancy. I stopped maintaining the site after 2009 as my course work in NTU got too busy. I visited blogger today to look at my old blogs and realised that post 2009, this site continues to fulfil its original purpose and I sincerely hope any victims will have found a resolution to their experiences with S.I Consultancy. I am surprised (and disappointed) to see that Snapz continued to operate as late as year 2011. In order to keep the content of this blog relevant. I am requesting any recent victims to come forward and share their testimonies. Information that will be useful for the general public includes; 1. Confirmation of whether or not they are still in operation. 2. Any recent changes in name of the company. 3. Current operating address of the company 4. Current contact number of the company 5. Details of your experience there 6. If you have successfully resolved your dispute with the company, please provide information of how you have claimed fees back from the studio . As I am not actively managing this blog now, I will have to ask that you send the info direct to my email gabrielleowsm@gmail.com and I will respond accordingly. Regards, Gabriel

No comments: